Crimes Against Media & Free Expression
- Pakistan’s New Cyber Crimes Bill Made Easy – Pointing out the perils – Part 1
- Safe Nowhere – Plight of Journalists in Pakistan | Key Fact, Figures and Trends | Part – 1
- Humara Media Episode 0: Introduction of Pakistan Coalition for Ethical Journalism and the concept of Humara Media
- PFUJ’s regional chapter RIUJ denounces government’s attempt to develop a kill-switch-like mechanism – says government should instead work towards increasing the spaces for free expression – warns of country wide demonstrations in protest.
- UPDATE: Proposed amendment to PEMRA Act 2007 reportedly will require ALL television channels to broadcast from PAKSAT, Pakistan’s national satellite system.